Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Introduction

Hi, I'm David Juarez and this is my Integral Calculus Blog. Here I will (try) to post all what I learn in class and write about curious stuff that may happend during classes too.


Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.- Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think this is completely true because when we stop of caring of what is important to us, our lives lose sense and we could consider it dead.

And, by the way, I think that the purpose if this blog is to help ourselves in learning Integral Calclulus by writing here what I don'understand from the class and by writing the feedbacks of what I learn in class (I was told that is easier to learn when you write than when you read)

1 comment:

Kleever said...

ke profunda tu reflexion
(*cough* sarcasmo *cough*) xD

randomness randomness randomness jaja (solo vine a espamear)

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam...

yay!