Sunday, April 27, 2008

Project Conclusion

Well, this is the final post related to my Calculus Project. Our dear teacher asked us to answer the next questions:

What do you think is the most important thing you learned through this WebQuest?

I think the most important thing was to use Calculus for solving real problems like murders. Before the project, I thought that only forensic specialists could determine the time of death and that sophisticated tools were used, but now I know that with just a thermometer and Calculus such problems can be solved.

Would you recommend the use of a WebQuest to learn Mathematics or some other Science subject? Why?

Yes, I would recommend it. Webquest is an excellent guide for doing activities or experiments and learning from them at the same time, and it would work perfectly with subjects such as Physics and Biology.

What can your teacher do to improve the project? Any suggestions?

Personally, I think our teacher Linda did very well. I don't have suggestions because everything was perfect.

1 comment:

Ing. Linda Licon said...

Pues qué bien que te gustó el proyecto, porque yo también lo gocé muchísimo.

Olvidaste tu blog al final eh?? porque al principio estabas muy enrolado, y después nada... te cansaste o no tenías qué decir o qué paso? Te faltó sobre vacaciones, sobre el desarrollo del proyecto y los avances al realizar el video. Pero bueno, ya terminó todo.

Ojalá que puedas continuar reflexionando en tu blog sobre lo que te sucede en la carrera y así puedas seguir en contacto con tus amigos de la prepa.

Me dio gusto ver que fuiste a la fiesta de despedida... se que a veces no te sentías bien con la gene, pero al final pudieron todos respetar tus puntos de vista y tu respetar lo que no te parecía que ellos hicieran. Pero así, con respeto, el mundo funciona mejor.

Gracias por tus comentarios y mucha suerte en el examen final y en tu carrera...

Un abrazo.
Linda