Friday, February 1, 2008

Cloverfield


I just saw the movie "Cloverfield" 5 hours ago, and I have to say that is one of the best movies I have seen. The film is unique because you can actually feel that you are next to the actors and it transmits the fear they feel (or at least I felt it during the movie). This was possible because the entire movie was actually a record from a Videocamera that a person hold while he ran trough the city and buildings.

The only thing I didn't like is that the origin of the monster is never explained, but this can only mean that second part may be released in the future where everything could be explained, and I am looking forward to watch it.

I really recommend it. Now go to watch it!

2 comments:

Ing. Linda Licon said...

I will try to go and watch Cloverfield.

Wow David, your english is very good... you may express yourself and reflect about everything and with perfect grammar and spelling! Congrats.

Sorry because I did not comment your blog last week. I really do not know what happened, but from now on, I will keep in mind to visit your blog at least just to say HI.

I am glad you find math easy now. You are not failing quizzes, which is good. Remember that if you have questions my office is always open and with candies waiting for you, OK?

Anonymous said...

well i actually have to desagree with you cause i just saw the movie like 2 hrs ago and i think is a waste of money and time, because is a copy of blair witch project and that kind of thing and they didn't explain at the end how did they found the camera, besides that, tell me what camera was that cause it never broke or damage, i want one of those!!