I just read what the Final Project will be, and I have to say that it's really interesting what we will have to do. With this project we will find another use of Calculus, as we already know that we can use Calculus for finding the cost, revenue and profit of producing and selling products. Who would have thought that all those weird formulas would help in the investigation of a crime?
And although we still don't have to start this project and I haven't even researched about "Newton's Law of Cooling", I want to guess who will be the culprit of the crime, and I say it will be Peter, the student. Maybe he is the least suspect in this investigation, but we never know, don't we? Sometimes the guilty results to be the least unexpected person.
I am writing this so I will check this post after 3 months and after finishing this project and see how far (or close) I was from the truth.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mm... you´ll see... could be anyone...
Post a Comment